Minnie’s Holiday Musings
The holiday season is upon us and although Black Friday wasn’t a great success this year – why do no good retailers follow tradition anymore?? – I still spotted a few items that belong on everyone’s holiday list.
2. I love receiving great fashion and art books to add to my collection. This holiday season, Carine Roitfeld’s irreverent is on the top of my list.
3. Along with my main wallet I always carry around a Commes des Garçons Small Pouch. It is perfect for holding immediate cash and cards or to throw in an evening bag… And they come in such fun patters and colors!
5. Proenza Schouler knows how to do accessories better than anyone. The medium size PS1 in pony hair is the perfect day to night bag for winter time.
6. Tom Ford Beauty just launched in time for the holidays at Bergdorf Goodman. He’s been teasing us for a few seasons with lipsticks and such but his entire collection has everything a beauty lover needs. I love his skincare, but my favorites pieces to start with are the Lip Colors and Ultra Shine Glosses.
9. Everyone needs something to commemorate Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys New York. The toys, specifically this Little Monster Set, are my favorite of the exclusive items.