The holiday season is upon us and although Black Friday wasn’t a great success this year – why do no good retailers follow tradition anymore?? – I still spotted a few items that belong on everyone’s holiday list.
2. I love receiving great fashion and art books to add to my collection. This holiday season, Carine Roitfeld’s irreverent is on the top of my list.
3. Along with my main wallet I always carry around a Commes des Garçons Small Pouch. It is perfect for holding immediate cash and cards or to throw in an evening bag… And they come in such fun patters and colors!
5. Proenza Schouler knows how to do accessories better than anyone. The medium size PS1 in pony hair is the perfect day to night bag for winter time.
6. Tom Ford Beauty just launched in time for the holidays at Bergdorf Goodman. He’s been teasing us for a few seasons with lipsticks and such but his entire collection has everything a beauty lover needs. I love his skincare, but my favorites pieces to start with are the Lip Colors and Ultra Shine Glosses.
9. Everyone needs something to commemorate Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys New York. The toys, specifically this Little Monster Set, are my favorite of the exclusive items.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A few weeks ago I got to do a fun promotional video shot by photographer Paul James Hay for THEOUTNET.com. They’ve been doing a series of person style videos made up of animated photographs all styled by pieces from THEOUTNET. My look had a Rock ‘n’ Roll Glamour theme with pieces by Balmain and Alexander Wang. Here are a few photos from the shoot as well as the video, above… You can also shop for similar pieces here… The perfect look for the holidays!
Last week Josie Natori hosted a blogger breakfast to celebrate the opening of her new ready-to-wear boutique on the fourth floor of Saks Fifth Avenue. While you may think intimates when Natori comes to mind, which Saks carries as well, she also has an extensive ready-to-wear business. The new space is filled with her fall 2011 collection in addition to some select pieces of jewelry. Take a look at the new space below as well as the collection in its entirety here…